A Far Superior Approach To Lowering The
Risk, Difficulty and Cost Of I.T. Support, Cyber Security And Compliance For Your Growing Organization
Get instant access to a free report that details exactly which businesses Co-Managed I.T. works best with and if it could solve your IT departments heavy work load.
Co-Managed I.T. A NEW And Superior Approach To I.T. Support
Co-managed I.T., also called Co-MITs, is a customised set of ongoing I.T. services, support and tools we offer to companies with I.T. departments to help “co-manage” all aspects of I.T. support. Not only does this save your organisation money, but it also enables your I.T. team to be more effective and efficient, giving you greater peace of mind, better I.T. support and protections against downtime, cybercrime, ransomware and I.T.-related compliance violations.
It is NOT about taking over your I.T. leader’s job or replacing your entire I.T. department.
It is NOT a one-off project-based relationship where an I.T. company would limit their support to an “event” and then leave your team behind to try and support I.T.
It’s also NOT just monitoring your network for alarms and problems, which still leaves your I.T. department to scramble and fix the problems.
It IS a flexible partnership where we customise a set of ongoing services and software tools specific to the needs of your I.T. person or department that fills in the gaps, supports their specific needs and gives you far superior I.T. support and services at a much lower cost.
Here are just a few of the reasons why growing companies are moving to a co-managed I.T. approach
- A significant reduction in I.T.-related problems, faster support and greater productivity for everyone. We don’t replace your I.T. staff; we make them BETTER by filling in the support gaps, giving them professional-grade tools, and training and assisting them where they need help. That means your entire office sees a significant reduction in I.T. issues, making everyone more productive.
- You don’t have to add to your head count. Finding, hiring and retaining TOP talent is brutally difficult and expensive. With co-managed I.T., you don’t have the cost, overhead or difficulty in staffing a large I.T. team. We don’t take vacations or sick leave. You won’t lose us to maternity leave or an illness, or because we have to relocate with our spouse or we’ve found a better job. You can flex the support you need as your company’s needs change.
- Your I.T. team gets instant access to the same powerful I.T. automation and management tools we use to make them more efficient. These tools will enable them to prioritise and resolve your employees’ problems faster, improve communication and make your I.T. department FAR more effective and efficient. These are software tools your company could not reasonably afford on its own, but they are included with our co-managed I.T. program.
- You have instant access to “9-1-1” on-site I.T. support. In the unexpected event your I.T. leader was unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly step up to provide support and prevent the wheels from falling off.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced I.T. pros. No one I.T. person can know it all. Because you’re a co-managed I.T. client, your I.T. lead will have access to a deep bench of expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for you (without having to do the work of investigating them ALL).
- You’ll stop worrying (or worry less!) about falling victim to ransomware, a cyber-attack, outage or data-erasing event. We can assist your I.T. leader in implementing next-gen cyber security protections to prevent or significantly mitigate the damages of a ransomware attack or security breach. We can also assist in providing end-user awareness training and help you initiate controls to prevent employees from doing things that would compromise the security and integrity of your network and data. Critical proactive maintenance will actually get done!
- We provide your I.T. leader and team free workshops and training. We offer routine workshops and webinars for our co-managed I.T. clients so they’re more informed on critical topics such as cyber security, disaster recovery, compliance regulations, best practices and more.